Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thank you all !!!!!

I know many of you wont like this post...and will say I have started to blow my own trumpet ..but I just cant resist this one...

So here it is...!!!

Few days back...a friend of mine told me about this "recent visitors" option that I can put in my blog. After fighting with the HTML code, I could successfully manage to get it incorporated in my blog. All those days it was showing few regular visitors, one from Mumbai (it says Bombay :( ), two from New York (Esperance and Delmar) and one from Austin, Texas.

So there was nothing exciting about it. (I was almost knowing who these people were ..because I had actually made only few of my friends to visit my blog :p)

I updated my blog today with my previous post and then after two hours or so..I just checked it again..(to actually make one of my good friends to read it) and I was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had never thought that somebody from Kütahya (Turkey), Bacau (Romania), Paisley(UK) and many many more places whose names I can barely pronounce, will even care to look at my blog. (if you don't believe this.....just check the map yourself)

Thank you Faisal...for introducing me to this whole new button in blog world.

Thank you all anonymous people for visiting my page from all over the world. I am so much disappointed because I cant let each one of you know how you have changed my day and thank everyone !!!!

This also reminds me of one more person, who introduced me to this blog world. She always used to ask me to visit her blog and just let her know that I have visited it. I had troubled her not by visiting it and giving 'n' number of excuses.

Sorry,Miss!!! I have understood the importance now!!!!

2 comments:

Faisal said...

Hmm....nice comments Vaiya...Thanks...its really awesome and great....and for her...from now on, there should not be any more 'n' excuses-right? hehehehe

Love u vaiya...God bless u always

Bibhu said...

sahi hai abhijit da...pehla blog sahi hai....baki ke padhe nahi hai.....but zaroor padhunga