Yet another blast!!!When is it going to stop?....
Yesterday night I saw a movie A Wednesday...and today morning when I opened Time of India...I got this BREAKING news....
Nasrudeen Shah's words from the movie flashed in my mind ...."Koi, ****** button dabake mere liye ye faisala nahi karega ki mujhe kab marna hai...." (No motherf***** can decide when I have to die)
but they have done it again....
Are we becoming so helpless? we cannot do anything? Today it was Delhi, tomorrow it will be Mumbai again??? How many more ????
We are getting used to it......
We are resilient by force not by choice...
3 comments:
Mother's village (aai chya gaavat)
pakvu nakos kamat to barobar bolto aahe................
Jadhav keep it up......Mentality has to change.....Thing is u write but do u do anything for it.....The day we stop preaching a start acting then only we can bring about change
:)
:)
I wish such things come to every one's mind.. with the same intensity.. Can u imagine the synergistic effect of all those"intensities"??
Post a Comment