Albany has started to become little warm...
After freezing winter and deadly snow, 12 degree Celcius is warm enough to sit outside in a backyard.
There is an inverse proportion of number of things I miss and number of posts I write. Recently I have not written anything!!
Its been a month and half now, since I am back from India. After initial lag phase I got back to normal. However, suddenly for last two weeks I am just existing rather than living. Avoiding people. I am behaving like stranger to myself.
I know I am not depressed I am just quiet.. I am waiting for something for sure.. but I don't know what? This weird feeling of gained a lot but lost more .. has messed me up.. sounds philosophical but money and satisfaction are two opposite things....
Boat driven by someone else not knowing where it is heading..
This eternal quest of "who am I?" has started bugging me again.
My love for simplicity has been tagged as being old fashioned...
My search for true love has been tagged as being picky...
My love for my language has been tagged as being politically influenced..
I haven't given up... the battle is on.. all these days I have just believed in my philosophy of whatever happens, has some reason and you need to find out why?.. I am trying to establish relation between seemingly unrelated things..
2 comments:
"My love for simplicity has been tagged as being old fashioned...
My search for true love has been tagged as being picky...
My love for my language has been tagged as being politically influenced.."
whoever tags such things needs a new outlook on life. ignore such thoughts and just be yourself. :)
Before
Post a Comment