I had almost made my mind that I will not write anything about what happened in past.. thought I will move on... but ..can not resist today.. so please tolerate my nonsense one more time.
Incidence #1: Yesterday around 4.00 pm..
I was actually just killing some time.. as I was tired fighting with one machine to get it to work.. and I had about ten minutes to go for seminar. Met Carolyn on the way, had a nice chat with her for few minutes.. no doubt I felt good.. I think about two hours latter status message flashed on her FB: "Its amazing how quickly someone can put smile on your face and how quickly some one can wipe it off"
Incidence #2: Today morning, status message on one of the friends profile:
"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind"
Incidence #3: ~7.30 pm, in lab.. experiment running.
Checked FB. (Why the heck I became active on FB?? ).. Somehow landed up in one friends profile. (I think I am not being honest.. I purposely visited his profile) .. happen to see her photos there..
I don't have words to describe what I felt that time..
What do you expect me to do? .... Just went out of the lab, to look for my janitor friend, an old lady in her late fifties. She wasn't there.. came back.. I knew my professor won't be there.. still went to check her office.. luckily she was there.. gave her day's report, spent some 30-40 minutes talking about the experiment..
I think I am ok now... but, yeah Carolyn.. you were right.. it is amazing how quickly someone can wipe off your smile.. after all its a challenge to silence the mind..
No comments:
Post a Comment