I don't know what I should write but at least I am feeling like writing something. Few important things happened recently:
1. I spoke with 'her' and now everything is normal, we are fine and are on talking terms, many things have been cleared out. I am really happy that we spoke that day. Thank you!
2. I still cant speak with my 'that' friend. I still feel what he did was morally wrong and I can not forget what he did. (there is no question of forgiving him, I am no one to do that.. or to say, I may forgive but I can not forget.
3. I have quit smoking.
4. I don't feel like drinking.
5. Work is at its best.
Ok.. so I am spending most my time either working or in coffee shop (again working on my laptop). This weekend I surprisingly spoke with many of my friends. Some of them with whom I had lost contact or some of them were just busy.
I also realized that many of us have stopped even putting efforts in building new relations, or some of them have not even tried just for the fear of losing. I will end this short post with few lines which I scribbled while talking to her yesterday and I translated them in English for my other friend when I was talking to him today.
माणसानी आयुष्यात प्रेम करावं,
एकदा तरी करावं,
जमेल तितकच करावं,
भीत भीत करावं,
चार चौघां सारखं करावं,
चार चौघांहून वेगळं करावं,
मनमोकळे पणे करावं,
पण आयुष्यात माणसानी एकदा तरी प्रेम करावं...
You should love,
At least once,
Like everyone,
Like no one...
You may lose
But you should love at least once..
1 comment:
Yes..'I can forgive but nvr forget' B-) esp. sum insensitive ppl.
Post a Comment