The first and foremost thing on the list of new year's resolutions is to come back to this deserted blog!
It is practically and mentally a long time that I have actually scribbled down anything creative. So much to the point that, I have almost started feeling being back to 'modern stone age'. I am purposely using this paradoxical term. I so much feel that our writing is getting limited to professional documents or to comments on Facebook or text messages. Things we often read are mostly interesting posts by people. People we meet are the one who are online. Sure we are bringing the world closer but the souls?
I am not arguing that this is the case with everyone. Well, at least it is true in my case, and I need to start doing something about it.
So here is my list of resolutions:
"be healthy, be creative, be active and be fearless"
1. hitting the gym (and not just making monthly payments)
2. visiting my beloved blog on regular basis
3. dusting off the camera
4. joining at least one social activity group (well definitely to meet people ;) and to get out of the lab attire): suggestions are welcome
5. reading the books borrowed from library before returning them from back sit of car..
6. no more ताकाला जाऊन भांडे लपवणे (which would mean be fearless, no beating around the bush)
Well that may sound like too much or may sound like I need to "get life". In that case, yes it is and I do.
Happy New Year 2012!!
P.S:
1. Please excuse the poorly structured sentences, that was clear mark of being out of touch.
2. It is January and there isn't a sign of snow yet in Albany, NY.. Generally it would have made me happy as I hate snow, but actually it is really making me worried as in long run it is not good, as it is the clear immediate effect of global warming.
4 comments:
I don't see girl listed in the "list". ND - apne friend list me koi hai kya???
I think "meeting new ppl"/socializing covers the "girl" part ;) -r
so, it's March. how are those resolutions coming? haha pretty sure you failed at #2 ;)
Carolyn to your delight I do have written something!
Post a Comment