Wednesday, July 24, 2013

दुनियादारी

तेरी मेरी यारी मग भोकात गेली दुनियादारी.. 

This was the second incidence after which I was almost biting my tongue, kicking myself and was cursing as to why the hell we are where we are..

Yes, I am talking about you.. I know one day you will read this.

We were like inseparable isotopes during our college days. We had this attitude reflected in the first line of this post that "our friendship is the biggest thing in the world and rest could go to hell". So what happened between us?

The reason I am pondering over this is truly because of a movie which I saw recently. That movie was not as much about friendship as much as it was about the love and was based on 1970s college days. It was one the finest scripts (as it was based on a novel with the same name written by Suhas Shirwalkar) I have recently seen.

This post is not about how good the movie is but about the after effect I had of that movie. It must have taken me about half an hour to reach home after the movie and all that while I was in the state of bewilderment. I was visibly upset. I couldn't stop thinking how easily we have stopped being so called "friends". How easily I have moved away from you and how we are busy in our own lives.

I don't even want to go into the past to talk about who said what and who did what. We both know what we meant to each other, we both had our special places. Things went bad. But when and where do they not?

A lot of water went under the bridge. There is this lack of emotions or I should call it stagnancy of emotions? But why did you not hold me by my collar and asked me these very questions? I know nothing matters now.. bridges are burned and we have changed....

But just wanted to write that even today when I see two best friends fighting (which was the incidence one) and I fear deep down my heart that they should not go down the way we went.. I think of you.. I think of all the good times we have spent together.

Things will never be same.. they are not meant to be same.. I may not understand what exact loss I have incurred on myself.

But one day I will come back.. one day I will prove that dialogues are not meant only to be in novels and movies..

तेरी मेरी यारी मग भोकात गेली दुनियादारी.. 

No comments: