Moment to Appreciate….
I stopped on the crossing of Benson Street at the sight of approaching car. As a courtesy or as a rule car stopped. Girl driving the car signaled me to go first. As always I was listening to some music, moved ahead and crossed the road. I heard her saying something to me. Unsure of what she said, I asked her to pardon me. She said, “Nice glasses”, smiled and drove away. I was stunned by her comment for a moment. I knew there was nothing special about my glasses (and off course about me too!!!).
What made her to comment then?
Was that just a moment to appreciate?
It gave me a long lasting smile on my face. So was that her purpose?
Do we appreciate someone with all our heart? (Let aside a stranger)
1 comment:
I dunno if you remember, but in the Xth std we had an English chapeter, where just a simple thank you and smile to a cab driver made a lot of people related to him happy. A chain of smiles, I guess the lady intended that... :)
Such moments are lovely!
Post a Comment