They call it Research.... No productive results for almost three months!!!
My boss was still trying to tell me what Krishna has said in Bhagwadgita, "कर्मणयेवाधीकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन" ....
Man, but irrespective of any philosophy you get tired after certain limit. You start to doubt your own capabilities. I was in this situation.... I gave up and finally wrote to my boss letting her know the situation.
She replied me with a nice email (off course praising me and I am not sure how much she was true)
A part of her email read like this : "You have shown great interest and contagious enthusiasm in this regard,and you have been..............."
What a phrase..." contagious Enthusiasm" ..
1 comment:
thnks dude for all this..i really acknolege tht u wrote all this...frankly speakiing am same but i just let my good amigos know wht i am experiencing but u r genius since u describe all the incidents so aptly
i also got the enthu to wrk since my research life is same as u
thnks a lot once more..tk cr man cya
Post a Comment