Sunday, December 14, 2008

LOVE: what it is?

Recently, I read my friend's blog. She had posted about a gazal which was about a broken relationship, and tragic emotions felt after that... Poet has marvelously put those emotions in words. She was questioning in her blog if guys are capable of understanding the pain, the agony, the silent desperation of a lover. I don't know what made her think that guys cannot. 

Coincidently, I happen to talk with her that afternoon, and she asked me what I feel about it. I thought for a moment and unfortunately we could not continue our chat for some reason... but that actually gave me some time to think.. I wrote to her latter that evening that...actually after listening to that Gazal...I did not feel anything... and I could not relate myself to that situation. 

Strangely, after a while... I started thinking...what does my answer mean?...have I become a dead soul?... a sad human being...?? Answer is NO!!! I am pretty much enjoying my life.. I am well occupied with work.., have really very good friends around.., everything is nice...much balanced..

So what the heck is this LOVE?   

Am I missing something???...this has now started bugging me...   

No comments: