Here I am ... back to my blog...
Things were different for last few days.. and they are still..
As I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts.. "there is inverse correlation between number of posts I write and number of things I miss... "
However this time it was not the "things I was missing" phase...
Work is at its best... so most of my time and energy is diverted to it.. (I am saying most not all :P)
Yes, there is one more reason to celebrate... I will be honored with "Arthur O. Long Excellence in Teaching Award" for 2008-09. I am waiting for next Sunday, when it will be given to me in graduation ceremony!! More about the award and ceremony.. next week!
Finally, starting from today is Albany's 61st Tulip Festival.. I will mostly go there tomorrow.. to try some photos..
This post can not be complete without mentioning the purpose with which I started writing it today!
This is for someone...
"I am waiting.... and I am optimistic... and I know you will.. you definitely will....
will you come as surprise? "
Abhijit...
1 comment:
congrats! are you getting it at the chem grad ceremony? hopefully the speaker doesn't go off on as many tangents as the one last year did.
Post a Comment