Monday, November 24, 2008

Carolyn's Comment

It was a Sunday evening and I was with this feeling of "one more weekend killed doing nothing"
I opened my university web-mail account to see if my boss has send me anything. Instead of my boss there was this email from Carolyn Frantz with no subject. I immediately recognized her as one my most outstanding students. But she was my student over last summer, so why she mailed me now? I was totally surprised when I read following.

(off course this post is with permission to put her mail in public)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!
This is Carolyn Frantz, one of your chem lab students 
from last semester. I was trying to find one of my friend's websites
the other day when I somehow landed myself on your
blog. I hope you don't mind that I read bits and pieces of 
it,but it was much more entertaining than my organic chemistry
homework.(No surprise there.)

Anyway, I don't know if you like comments or not, so I figured
I would just email instead. I just wanted to let you know that
I think you have a lot of interesting thoughts, and I really
enjoyed your writing. Keep it up!

-Carolyn

P.S. I think having contagious enthusiasm is an honor. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you very much Carolyn.

1 comment:

J said...

Its good that she let her know she is reading the blog. i guess when u have people you dont expect to read ur blog i guess its a good feeling