Sunday, November 2, 2008

Times have changed...

Few posts ago Lux had a comment about various transition phases.  
The last phase that he mentioned came really fast I guess. May be I am still getting into it. When I think now about those same people, who hurt me few months/years back, I just smile and move ahead. 
More important than that is, now I have people around me who share same philosophy. I am afraid to give them any names as best buddies or best friends. Not because they aren't, but simply to avoid any formalities. I think we walk pretty much on the same way. Though each one defines it differently and has a different way to go about it. 
The way someone from them follows his/her Path proves to be an example for me and directs me in a better way.

It has been a slow and silent transition, but you all were part of it. Thank you all!!! 
Your simplicity, hard work, intelligence and most important; your attitude towards life has taught me a lot.   

Keep teaching me and Let me keep growing... 
   

No comments: