I had to meet one of my relative who stays in heart of city.. South Mumbai... I don't know what was more interesting, the thought of city or the daughter of my relative who is just little younger to me ;)
I dressed in my best outfit, after all I was meeting her ...One whom I have not seen closely for last 3 years.. the other whom I haven't seen since my childhood.. about latter I have heard a lot, and about former I don't need to hear anything.
As the train approached Mumbai CST station, the very first thought came to my mind was about 26/11.. when the Pakistani terrorist attacked the same station and nearby Taj hotel and held the city hostage for about three days. I felt the pain yet again.
So is the magic of the city that the first site of CST station building, BMC building, Azad maidan, made me fall in love with her yet once again. My desire to come back to her has multiplied million times.
And, when I reached my relative's place, it was difficult for me to say who was more beautiful. Her warm welcome, her closeness to my mom, the hospitality made me feel that I am missing out on this people when I am not here.
When we roamed around the streets of Crawford market it was one of the best experiences I ever had shopping with girls.
Finally it was the sad moment to bid adieu. To the relatives not to the city.. I have planned to come back to her in two more days with one my best friends ever. May be I will come back with part II of this post.
3 comments:
You are such a lover boy !!
i am confused about one thing..i have a question ;)
@ Gayu: as always
@ Anonymous: go ahead with your question
Post a Comment