Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh No!! Not again!!

"So did you get my email?".. she asked me..

Let's give a name to this "she"....How about Bombay Beauty? BB?.. (Ya, you guessed it right! She is the same beauty mentioned in previous posts)

So we have been in email contact since we met the other day and when I returned to US, I thought of calling her (and of course her mom) to inform  about my safe travel. 
(Luckily) 'BB' picked up the phone, and first thing she asked was, "So did you get my email?" 
I jumped, "what email? when did you send one?"  

The whole incidence makes it interesting because of the Déjà vu effect!! Almost three years back, I used to have fight with my childhood friend about not getting emails!! She always used to insist that she sent emails from her Yahoo account to my Gmail account. To date I never got them. I accused her of fooling me by not sending emails, and she accused me of not trusting her. The episode was over by we being not on talking terms. 

Oh No!! not again!! We didn't play blame game this time but coincidently I haven't heard from her since that day. 

Still waiting for email!


No comments: