As promised in earlier post, I did visit Mumbai with my best friend, and I have taken some pics. Of course this is not the entire Mumbai... it was just a walk around Fort area. The landmarks seen here are pearls in the necklace of the goddess Mumbai. I just regret we had some more time.
I should admit here that it would have been a more charming walk, had it been with the other beauty of previous post. ;) Better luck next time.
I should admit here that it would have been a more charming walk, had it been with the other beauty of previous post. ;) Better luck next time.
| Hutatma Chaowk (Aka Flora Fountain) |
| Amar Jyot (Continuous Flame) |
| Martyr with Flame |
| Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) |
| Gate way of India |
| Soldier guarding Taj Hotel |
| Soldier of Sikh regiment, Indian Army |
| Mumbai harbor |
| Freedom |
| The world should not dare again to eye at Mumbai.. |
| Rajabhai Tower The height of education. |
5 comments:
very nice coverage :)... but it always doesnt feel enough there is the thirst to have more !! but may b only when you miss things wud u understand their value enough !!
nice photography as always! some of ur captions are very well deserved..
@ Gayu: Thanks
@ Anonymous: Thanks..
cheers for new pictures!
two favorites:
1. soldier guarding Taj Hotel, love the lighting
2. Freedom, interesting perspective
amazing photography , hats off abhijit !!!
Post a Comment