Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kick-start :)


So far it has been a great start for this semester!! 
I taught my first class for this semester yesterday.. and guess what.. everyone in class was INTERESTED in learning!!! (I still don't believe) 
I was surprised when in my first session everyone paid attention to what I was talking and showed genuine interest in learning. Not that I have class of all brilliant students but, they are concerned enough, which is still satisfying. I wish I could also say that about my second class. There I have 2-3 spoiled eggs and I hope they will not mess with rest of the basket. 
Lets see how this both classes go throughout the semester!!
One other good thing! I am hired as an organic chemistry tutor by 'Center for Achievement. Retention, and Student Success'
Extra teaching, extra stress, extra satisfaction!! (off course extra money!! ;))
Last but not the least! I am actually done with almost all the relevant courses from my department, and from neighboring Biology department. Still I was disparately searching for some coursework to take for this semester. I accidentally came to know about a course which will be taught by one of the professors in my department but in neighboring Biomedical sciences Institute. :) I am taking it!!
I hope this semester will be filled with fun and more work 
Will keep you posted. :)

No comments: